Saturday, November 29, 2014

Free Digital Chalkboard Backgrounds

Sale Announcement: 2014 Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale in my Etsy Shop 50% off all kits from November 28th through to December 5th.

I've had the following blackboard/chalkboard backgrounds in my stash for a couple of years. They are a go to digital supply and one of my favorite design  resources. You are welcome to use these in any of your commercial projects or just for your personal use. I included a useful variety - one PNG framed chalkboard, five 12x12 inch 300dpi backgrounds, and two 18x24 inch 300dpi backgrounds. I've created everything from little web ads to 18x24 poster prints using this set of backgrounds.
Hope you enjoy creating with these! Download them from mediafire HERE

https://www.mediafire.com/?xu2adzxp88a7bmd


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chalkboard freebies Katie. Also thanks for the winter set of papers. I had the rest of the papers you listed in that post but not these. Love the palette in these.

    Happy holidays,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to come back and leave another comment. I used your snowflake overlay in a paper I created and am putting together my credit information. I was hoping I might find your last name or an initial listed somewhere so I clicked the link to your Etsy store. Seriously, you live in Barrie? Well drive about four hours north and you'll find me in Sudbury. It is nice to meet another Canadian, and better yet, another Ontarian, in the design world!

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog via Pinterest! Fabulous designs. New follower. Hope you'll take a moment and follow me.
    www.gotjoycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete